Diversify Your Gardens With Gourmet And Medicinal Mushrooms.
Hands-on activities will include:
- Cultivation methods for annual
- Perennial, container, and forest gardens
Discussions will include:
- Biology and ecology of fungi in the garden
- Selecting mushroom species
- Evaluating your growing substrates and conditions
- Seasonal planning for mushroom harvests
- How fungi are integral to healthy organic gardening practices
Saturday, April 18th, 2020
9:00 am to 12:00 noon
Sharondale Mushroom Farm
Limit 25 participants
All of our products are mailed USPS Priority Mail.
All of our mushroom spawn are live cultures.