Shroom Bloom Kit
Bloom organic mushrooms from this bag!
Fun and easy to grow mushrooms for your home, kitchen or classroom.
- With a clean sharp knife, cut through the burlap and plastic bags from one end of the printed mushrooms to the other
- Stand the bag upright, or lay it down horizontally in a shallow plate or bowl of water. The burlap will slowly wick the water up helping provide the moisture necessary to grow mushrooms from the cut.
- Replace water as necessary to keep the bag moist while the mushrooms are growing. If it seems dry or you want a fun daily activity, spritz the bag with water. Be patient and look for young mushrooms forming near the edge of the cut.
- Mushrooms are ready to harvest when the caps are almost fully expanded but still have a curled under edge. Mushrooms can expand rapidly, so check them at least twice a day.
- Harvest mushrooms by breaking the cluster away from the bags. You will probably harvest some sawdust growing medium where the mushroom was attached, this can simply be trimmed away.
- Cook and enjoy your fresh mushrooms!
For a second harvest:
- Make a similar cut to the first one about 1-2 inches away on the same face of the bag.
- Keep moist and harvest fresh mushrooms!
- Cut the burlap and plastic bags at the bottom and remove the sawdust growing medium to a clean bowl. Remove and discard the plastic bag. Repack the sawdust into the burlap bag, close by folding or tying and place the bag in garden mulch. Look for mushrooms when you water or after rain.
Purchase Terms & Conditions
Limited Warranty & Liability
We warrant that our spawn is vigorous, and capable of producing mushrooms under proper growing conditions. Mushroom cultivation is farming and depends upon factors outside our control, such as substrate quality, environmental conditions and maintenance. Sharondale Mushroom Farm cannot and does not guarantee success in terms of mushroom production.
Returns & ReplacementsAll sales of spawn, tools, and other merchandise are considered final and are returnable or refundable only upon the discretion of Sharondale Mushroom Farm.
Tools and other merchandise are returnable only upon the discretion and approval of Sharondale Mushroom Farm.
In the event that a return is authorized for any tool purchased, a restocking fee will apply. If an order is delayed, lost, or returned to us as a result of an entry error by Sharondale Mushroom Farm we will reship the order at our expense.
PLEASE INSPECT YOUR ORDER IMMEDIATELY UPON ARRIVAL! Spawn damaged in shipment will not be replaced unless customer notifies us within 24 hours of receipt. We do not offer refunds for live items. Please do not ship live items back to Sharondale Mushroom Farm. If you suspect that your live item is damaged or defective, contact us immediately.
If an order is delayed, lost, or returned due to an error by customer (i.e., incorrect address provided, omission of different "ship to" address, etc.), customer will be responsible for additional shipping costs to reship order. If the order is not returned to Sharondale Mushroom Farm, customer will be charged for replacement merchandise as well. If customer chooses to cancel the order instead, we will refund merchandise cost, once shipment has been returned to us by carrier. Shipping costs will not be refunded and a restocking fee will apply.
Sharondale Mushroom Farm does not ship fresh mushrooms. If customer mistakenly places an order for fresh mushrooms to be shipped, Sharondale Mushroom Farm will refund the order, minus a restocking fee.
If customer chooses to cancel an order prior to shipment, the order will be cancelled in full, but will be responsible for a restocking fee.